- Supima® Cotton Sheets
- Made exclusively of 100 percent American-grown extra-long staple cotton, this makes our new Supima sheets the perfect premier sheeting option for your store. Featuring a lustrous sateen weave, these new 600-thread-count sheets drape beautifully. Supima cotton is finely woven and mercerized to create fabric that is softer, more vibrantly colored, breathable, and remarkably pill resistant. Crafted with extra-deep pockets for thicker and pillowtop mattresses, your customers will love our Universal Fit™ guarantee. Unlike Egyptian cotton, which does not denote any quality attributes, Supima cotton is a protected and verified fiber. Our sheets are protected with a five-year warranty against manufacturer defects like piling, so your customers can purchase with confidence.
- 100% American-grown extra-long staple cotton
- Single-ply 600 thread count sateen weave
- Mercerized for softer, more vibrant color
- Breathable, pill resistant, strong fiber
- Extra-deep pockets for mattress depths 6 to 22 inches
- Universal Fit™ design with ultra-thick elastic
The Supima® Cotton Sheets, Split Cal King by Malouf may be available at Designer Furniture Gallery in the St. George area. Please contact us to check availability.
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
You might also like
Request More Information
Looking for more information? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back with you within 48 hours.