- Quilt Tite® Mattress Protector
- The 400 TC cotton cotton surface and box-stitched quilting add functionality and appeal to the Quilt Tite® mattress protector. A soft layer of down alternative filling helps to create an air layer for better circulation, breathability and comfort. The laboratory-certified H2Pro® liquid-proof membrane adds a protective barrier against allergens, dust mites, and liquids. The Universal Fit® design guarantees a secure fit for mattress depths 6"-22" and gives five sides of protection for your mattress top and sides.
- 400 thread count 100% cotton shell
- Top and side waterproof protection
- Box stitch quilting with down alternative fill
- 400 TC cotton shell and box-stitched quilting with down alternative fill
- Air layer increases breathability, circulation and comfort
- 5-sided protection
The Quilt Tite® Mattress Protector King by Malouf may be available at Designer Furniture Gallery in the St. George area. Please contact us to check availability.
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
Dimensions & Specs
Find Your Size
|Twin||Sleeps one child or adult comfortably.||39" wide x 75" long|
|Twin XL||Comfortably sleeps one taller individual.||39" wide x 80" long|
|Full||Snugly fit two adults, or enjoy the extra space.||54" wide x 75" long|
|Queen||Most Popular! Comfortably sleeps two adults.||60" wide x 80" long|
|King||Enjoy more space and not crowd your partner.||76" wide x 80" long|
|California King||Perfect for taller adults sharing a mattress.||72" wide x 84" long|
Please note that certain sizes may not be available for all mattresses. Contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, and promotional dates.
You might also like
Write a Product Review
Request More Information
Looking for more information? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back with you within 48 hours.